Monday, July 13, 2009

v xuen~

place: easyway
date: last sunday, 12th july.


xuen testing my fon camera


xuen n me

last sunday nite date v xuen
wakaka~
she so gud..
coz i tel her i wan online at outside..
but she din bring her laptop back bp..
but she say nvm n can acc me go out online..
vry thanks u ya,xuen!!

we at ther talk talk talk..
i online..
she took photos..
she vry zi nian lo~keke
so many!!!
til my fon inside photo album gt alots her photos..
hahaha..
(at here i jus post 2 photos of her,if wan c more can go view my facebook)



around 11.05pm we back..
coz d shop wan close le loo~
haha..so early??
we stil gt take photos in my car..

oredi crazy 2 of us..
wahaha~


tis 4to too dark le but nice!xD







d drinks at ther nt nice d lo..
others i dunnoe la..
but me n xuen order d nt nice lo..
bubble red tea n passion fruit ice bledded..
food at ther nt bad..
especially chicken nugget..



vry THANKS! xuen~

No comments: